We are currently looking for an experienced Software Engineering Manager to join our talented cross functional team at Eukleia in our central London offices.
Working in the Technical Studio, this role will work in partnership with other software engineering managers, and be supported by principal and senior software engineers, to ensure that these teams are best in class. Introducing, designing and implementing industry best practices from project conception, through to delivery and onwards to support, across all technical project delivered by LEO and Eukleia.
This position will report to the Director of Technology
What you will be doing
- Lead, mentor and grow a cross-functional group of engineers to design, develop bespoke software for our clients
- Work in partnership with other Software Engineering Managers across the business to ensure our services are fit for purpose
- Ensure that the team implements and adheres to industry best practices around planning, development and delivery of all technical projects
- Work with some of the worlds biggest brands to deliver bespoke software that will be used both internally as well as globally public facing.
- Be the trusted go-between that bridges the technical and the non-technical sides of the business, supporting communication both internally as well as with clients.
- About you
- You have proven experience of growing and engaging an engineering team to achieve their goals
- You are self-motivated with a thoughtful approach to development and team management
- You are able to have deep and technical discussions with peers around architecture, design and development, whilst also supporting other non-technical stakeholders across the business.
- You have a hands on history of developing software for the web.
- You have a desire to recruit, develop and grow great engineers and QA specialists
Interested? We’d love to hear from you
We are interested in you, so don’t just send us your CV, please add a cover letter telling us why you are interested and why you think you’d be a good fit for this position. Be sure to outline any achievements you are particularly proud of. Please also ensure that you enclose a portfolio of your work.
What we offer
At Eukleia we offer a competitive salary and benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.
About the company
Eukleia was first established in 2005, and has gone from strength to strength as a specialist Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) training consultancy ever since. Eukleia has offices in both London and New York, catering to an international clientele, including many of the world’s leading banks.
Our capabilities cover all aspects of training, from initial course design through to delivery and assessment. As part of Learning Technologies Group plc, we create engaging and accessible learning, partnering with our sister companies where appropriate to offer a wide variety of training solutions, including classroom training, e-learning courses, videos and games.
For more, visit eukleia.com.