Fast-growing, global tech business
Outstanding career growth opportunities
Great culture and team, working across a range of brands
Eukleia are seeking a Software Engineer to join our team in either London, Brighton or Sheffield.
Working in our beautiful offices, you’ll join a talented international team.
Why you’ll love it
- You’ll be working across a diverse range of international technology brands.
- You’ll be joining a great team of colleagues and a terrific office culture
- Part of the Learning Technologies Group plc you will have access to an exciting group of learning content and technology companies and colleagues
- As a rapidly-growing business, we pride ourselves on offering long term career opportunities that are second to none.
What you’ll be doing every day
- You will collaborate with the engineering team in the development of large and smaller custom software development projects, as they carry out sprints of design and implementation work.
- Drawing on industry-wide best-practice and a broad range of technical knowledge, as a Software Engineer you will be responsible for defining, estimating, and delivering new web application features, alongside supporting and maintaining our existing catalog of software products. .
- You will ensure that proposals are technically robust and correctly estimated and go on to give the development team clear guidance on how to approach the execution of build tasks as well as quality assuring their work during implementation.
- In collaboration with the engineering team, you will analyse client requirements, breaking them down into appropriate and accurately estimable development tasks.
- You will be undertaking development tasks efficiently within estimates.
- You will work collaboratively with the team and peer-review colleague’s code
- You will manage quality assurance by maintaining code standards, design principles and source code analysis tools through to the use of continuous integration, automated unit testing, deployment automation and code coverage tools
To be successful, this individual needs to be enthusiastic, passionate and self-motivated, capable of learning quickly and reacting to a world of ever evolving technologies.
This role will report to the Team Lead, Software Engineering.
- B.Sc. in any of the STEM fields or equivalent demonstrable work experience
- Demonstrable experience developing software features that comply with code standards and understood design principles.
- Demonstrable experience developing software features that are implemented well, with appropriate test coverage, making use of tools and libraries such as Selenium, Jest, etc.
- Knowledge of version control and release management with Git, Github or Bitbucket;
- Demonstrable experience deploying and optimising responsive web applications for mobile experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Capable of learning quickly and reacting to a world of ever evolving technologies.
What we offer
At Eukleia we offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.
The salary for this role is up to £40,000, dependent on experience.
About the company
Eukleia was first established in 2005, and has gone from strength to strength as a specialist Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) training consultancy ever since. Eukleia has offices in both London and New York, catering to an international clientele, including many of the world’s leading banks.
Our capabilities cover all aspects of training, from initial course design through to delivery and assessment. As part of Learning Technologies Group plc, we create engaging and accessible learning, partnering with our sister companies where appropriate to offer a wide variety of training solutions, including classroom training, e-learning courses, videos and games.
For more, visit eukleia.com.