We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our talented cross functional team at Eukleia in our central London offices.
Working in the Technical Studio, this role will work in partnership with other senior software engineers, and be supported by principal and software engineering managers, to ensure that these teams are best in class. Introducing, designing and implementing industry best practices from project conception, through to delivery and onwards to support, across all technical project delivered by LEO and Eukleia.
This position will report to the Director of Technology
What you will be doing
- Provide technical and strategic guidance both inside and outside of the technical team, working with a cross-functional group of engineers to design, develop bespoke software for our clients
- Work in partnership with other Senior Software Engineers across the business to ensure our services, technology and tools are fit for purpose
- Ensure that the team implements and adheres to industry best practices around planning, development and delivery of all technical projects
- Work with some of the worlds biggest brands to deliver bespoke software that will be used both internally as well as globally public facing.
- Be the trusted go-between that bridges the technical and the non-technical sides of the business, supporting communication both internally as well as with clients.
- Strong programming background, building software with an agile methodology.
- Able to discuss and review programming and architectural decisions, adopt and improve development practices within the team, and provide input on product plans and goals.
- Proficiency in Git version control
- Experience using React
- Experience using Redux or any other Flux pattern library
- Experience in build pipelines and package managers (we use Yarn and Webpack)
- Experience writing integration tests (we use Jest)
At Eukleia we offer a competitive salary and benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.
The salary for this role is dependent on experience.
About the company:
Eukleia was first established in 2005, and has gone from strength to strength as a specialist Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) training consultancy ever since. Eukleia has offices in both London and New York, catering to an international clientele, including many of the world’s leading banks.
Our capabilities cover all aspects of training, from initial course design through to delivery and assessment. As part of Learning Technologies Group plc, we create engaging and accessible learning, partnering with our sister companies where appropriate to offer a wide variety of training solutions, including classroom training, e-learning courses, videos and games.
For more, visit eukleia.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.