We are looking for a Senior Manual QA Analyst based in the Brighton or London office to join a fast paced and expanding Quality Assurance team. Reporting to the head of Quality Assurance, and working alongside a dynamic team of manual and automation technical testers, you will be responsible for ensuring the functional quality of the company’s software deliverables.
The QA Analyst is involved at a number of points in the software development life-cycle, and will consist of some or all of the following depending on the bespoke requirements for each project:
- Creation and execution of test plans
- Exploratory and destructive manual testing
- Accessibility testing including;
- Assuring WCAG standard conformance
- Functional testing using accessibility tools
- Cross-platform functionality testing, across a range of device and operating system combinations
- Perform manual testing, which may include exploratory, system, regression, compatibility, or integration testing for client facing products.
- Work on small projects or individual tasks with guidance from more senior Software Testers.
- Write, execute, and maintain test cases.
- Document and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects and work with the Development team and business to troubleshoot issues and evaluate fixes.
- Work closely with developers and product owners to understand the systems being tested.
- Exceptional organizational skills and initiative. Demonstrated ability to complete assigned tasks and objectives, meet timelines, and provide updates.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various departments at multiple levels.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and proactively manage workloads
- Flexibility is essential.
- An understanding of web-delivered content and the factors involved with that:
- Web browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox etc.)
- Web technologies (HTML, Flash, etc.)
- Desktop operating systems, i.e. Windows, Mac OS
- Mobile operating systems, i.e. iOS, Android
- Mobile devices types – smartphones, tablets etc.
- Experience and an understanding of Accessibility on the web is beneficial.
At Eukleia we offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.