We are looking for a Senior Manual QA Analyst to join a fast paced and expanding Quality Assurance team.
Reporting to the head of quality assurance, and working along side a dynamic team of manual and automation technical testers, you will be responsible for ensuring the functional quality of the company’s software deliverables.
The QA Analyst is involved at a number of points in the software development life-cycle, and will consist of some or all of the following depending on the bespoke requirements for each project:
- Creation and execution of test plans
- Exploratory and destructive manual testing
- Accessibility testing including;
- Assuring WCAG standard conformance
- Functional testing using accessibility tools
- Cross-platform functionality testing, across a range of device and operating system combinations
- Perform manual testing, which may include exploratory, system, regression, compatibility, or integration testing for client facing products.
- Work on small projects or individual tasks with guidance from more senior Software Testers.
- Write, execute, and maintain test cases.
- Document and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects and work with the Development team and business to troubleshoot issues and evaluate fixes.
- Work closely with developers and product owners to understand the systems being tested.
Requirements, skills and abilities
- Exceptional organizational skills and initiative. Demonstrated ability to complete assigned tasks and objectives, meet timelines, and provide updates.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various departments at multiple levels.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and proactively manage workloads
- Flexibility is essential.
- An understanding of web-delivered content and the factors involved with that:
- Web browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox etc.)
- Web technologies (HTML, Flash, etc.)
- Desktop operating systems, i.e. Windows, Mac OS
- Mobile operating systems, i.e. iOS, Android
- Mobile devices types – smartphones, tablets etc.
- Experience and an understanding of Accessibility on the web is beneficial.
At Eukleia we offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.
The salary range for this role is £30,000 – £35,000, dependent on experience.
About the company:
Eukleia was first established in 2005, and has gone from strength to strength as a specialist Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) training consultancy ever since. Eukleia has offices in both London and New York, catering to an international clientele, including many of the world’s leading banks.
Our capabilities cover all aspects of training, from initial course design through to delivery and assessment. As part of Learning Technologies Group plc, we create engaging and accessible learning, partnering with our sister companies where appropriate to offer a wide variety of training solutions, including classroom training, e-learning courses, videos and games.
For more, visit eukleia.com.