We are looking for a talented Senior Project Manager role to be focused both externally and internally within the account team.
This is a multi-faceted role where a confident Senior Project Manager with a can-do attitude can excel.
Why you’ll love it:
Based in airy offices in the heart of London, the Senior Project Manager will assist the Client Services Director (CSD) in day to day activities, focusing on forecasting, revenue recognition and reporting.
Not only will you be able to manage larger projects, you will also be able to utilise your people management skills when managing a team of Project Managers and a Project Executive delivering a first class service to our global clients.
In this role you will:
- Manage the day-to-day running of client projects as required, with a focus on large strategic projects and programmes
- Act as the Lead Project Manager on larger projects, directing and supporting the work of a team of Project Managers
- Act as an initial escalation point for project management / Production related issues
- Ensure portfolio of projects are implemented according to our quality standards, timescales and objectives
- Delegate projects to team members as appropriate with input from Account Directors, Managers and Client Services Director. Ensure PM objectives are accounted for in these allocations
- Track employee and freelancer time on projects to ensure that time logged is in accordance with agreed budgets and time allocation for jobs, and flag any discrepancies to team in a timely manner
- Ongoing training and mentoring for project managers
- Ensure that relevant planning, scheduling and document systems and processes are being implemented according to our standards
- Implement client reviews as required
- Assist Client Services Director, Account Directors and Account Managers to create and deliver account and sector plans, and own any production actions arising from these plans
- Responsible for the financial health check across the portfolio of projects
- Act as a governance point on all team projects, ensure expectations around budgeting and margin management are clearly understood
- Ensure project manager’s are reporting and forecasting accurately
- Use experience in revenue forecasting to ensure monthly revenue targets are being met, proactively flagging and resolving issues stopping revenue from being delivered
- Act as Deputy for CSD for all matters financial
- Represent the team at monthly portfolio reviews
- Own the freelancer project manager resourcing in-team
- Ensure project manager conflicts are managed effectively for resourcing across all team projects
- Assist the CSD in longer-term resource forecasting
- Assist the CSD in allocating project managers to relevant projects, ensuring a balanced revenue allocation across the team, manage any spikes in the team with freelance resources
- Work with other Senior Project Managers and the Quality Manager to ensure that project management artefacts and governance documentation is accurate, up to date and reflective of our commercial position
- Define new processes and the training / embedding of them
- Establish strong client relationships and act as initial Production point of contact for large projects and programmes
- Maintain awareness and understanding of current key issues across all relevant accounts
- Advise clients on necessary project changes/external issues.
- Ensure timely response by team to client enquiries.
- You have experience of working within a client-facing environment, ideally within digital learning or a digital / marketing agency
- You have experience of running large programmes of work and overseeing multiple complex client projects
- You have comprehensive understanding of forecasting and revenue recognition
- You have experience in management and direction of Project Management teams
- You are adept in managing training and onboarding of resources
- You are adept in project planning, resourcing and scheduling
- You have senior level stakeholder management experience
- You have experience in escalation management
- You understand PMO and project governance design
At Eukleia we offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.
About the company:
Eukleia was first established in 2005, and has gone from strength to strength as a specialist Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) training consultancy ever since. Eukleia has offices in both London and New York, catering to an international clientele, including many of the world’s leading banks.
Our capabilities cover all aspects of training, from initial course design through to delivery and assessment. As part of Learning Technologies Group plc, we create engaging and accessible learning, partnering with our sister companies where appropriate to offer a wide variety of training solutions, including classroom training, e-learning courses, videos and games.
For more, visit eukleia.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.