We are looking for a talented Project Manager to join our talented team in our London office.
The Project Manager will act as the main point of contact for clients throughout the project cycle. They will be accountable for project success and responsible for the identification, management and delivery of programme and project deliverables across multiple programme deliveries.
- Achieve annual utilisation targets as directed by line manager
- Ensure that projects and programmes produce the right outcomes to the required quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost. This includes applying the appropriate project management framework to the project, using relevant project standards to drive client satisfaction, manage the project margin and successful project delivery
- Utilise excellent customer service skills to build strong client relationships through professional communication, honesty and transparency. Ensure that the client is at the forefront of all decision making
- Build, manage and maintain strong interdepartmental relationships and communication within the organisation and work in partnership with other team members to deliver a high standard of service which promotes positive and continuing client relationships
- Proactively communicate and escalate where necessary, client or project delivery concerns in order to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Maintain the highest standards of work and professionalism, particularly in accuracy and presentation of written and verbal communication
- Other reasonable duties as directed by management
- Experience of the end-to-end management of multiple projects from concept to delivery, using an agile project methodology
- Experience of delivering excellent client service, including the ability to effectively manage client and internal stakeholder relationships, promptly responding to queries, ensuring expectations are managed, attending and hosting meetings via telephone conference and face to face
- Ability to challenge decisions and propose alternative solutions where appropriate, in a professional manner
- Commercial awareness and the desire to understand client’s business requirements in terms of how Eukleia can help meet these needs
- Excellent communication with a positive telephone manner and the ability to build rapport and maintain empathy with internal and external clients
- The ability to create and maintain accurate, accessible and organised documentation using MS Excel/Projects, internet applications including google suite and tracking tools
- Knowledge of e-learning environments
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems i.e. Moodle or Corner Stone
- Knowledge of Traffic LIVE and/or Atlassian products i.e. Jira
At Eukleia we offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.
Salary range for this role is £37,000 – £40,000 dependent on experience
About the company:
Eukleia was first established in 2005, and has gone from strength to strength as a specialist Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) training consultancy ever since. Eukleia has offices in both London and New York, catering to an international clientele, including many of the world’s leading banks.
Our capabilities cover all aspects of training, from initial course design through to delivery and assessment. As part of Learning Technologies Group plc, we create engaging and accessible learning, partnering with our sister companies where appropriate to offer a wide variety of training solutions, including classroom training, e-learning courses, videos and games.
For more information about Eukleia, visit eukleia.com
For more information about LTG, visit ltgplc.com