We are currently looking for a highly organised and experienced Senior Marketing Executive to join our talented LEO Learning and Eukleia teams, one of several innovative companies that form Learning Technologies Group (LTG). This role will be based between our Brighton and London offices and reports to the Services and Sales Director.
This role works closely with and collaborates with business and marketing leadership to contribute towards the development of strategic marketing plans and campaigns.
In this role you will
- Play an integral role in growing a global business – drive campaign plans and support activity to strategise and execute towards market growth
- Understand marketing strategy, offering valuable insight to the LEO team and developing strategic plans alongside the Brand Director
- Know how to shape campaign plans – feeling confident in the strategic design of campaigns to drive growth across brand channels
- Be comfortable working with a group of changing stakeholders from those who help shape the messaging and key market insights to those responsible for the content creation. You will also be well versed in stakeholder management and communication to execute the plan and manage moving parts and critical deadlines.
- Be super accountable to get things done – whilst working with a network of channel experts
What you’ll be doing every day
- Acting as front-line marketer for LEO and Eukleia, working alongside the Brand Director to develop key strategies
- Collaborating with leadership on strategy, positioning and promotion in order to test what really works for optimum results and ROI
- Living and breathing your market segments and their needs – working alongside the Brand Director and sales teams, you will enjoy market mapping and creating campaigns to address market need
- Developing marketing strategy and plans alongside the Brand Director
- Working alongside LTG’s centralized team of channel experts to execute lead-generation assets to the highest quality
- Developing and running creative campaigns for optimum lead generation and conversion across the LEO and Eukleia pipeline
- Supporting award submissions where required
- Owning and optimising Eukleia’s course catalogue
- Keeping an ear to the ground regarding what others are up to in the market
- Working with the marketing data analyst to ensure the best use of data for ongoing improvements through recommendations
- Run the marketing email nurture activity of all leads -creating unique strategies to test and improve metrics
- Working with marketing channel specialists to ensure that we are working to budget and striking optimum value for spend
- Plan new and interrogate old content assets for improved promotion
- Lead brand input for external promotion, writing compelling messages and helping to get them out into the market
Why you’ll love it
- You’ll have true ownership to craft campaigns to excite the market
- Be a core part of the decision-making process – craft the messaging with the leadership team and take part in shaping product direction
- Work with marketing channel experts to execute on a quality strategy
- Owned by LTG plc, we are a fast moving company providing fantastic opportunities for talented individual
- 4 years+ marketing and campaign management experience
- Proven experience and ability to write in a structured and balanced way appropriate to the needs of the reader
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi task and organise project plans
- Knowledge of the GDPR 2016 Regulation
At LTG we offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.
The salary range for this role is up to £34,000, dependent on experience.
About the company:
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG’s businesses – LEO Learning, gomo, Eukleia, PRELOADED, Rustici Software, PeopleFluent, VectorVMS, Watershed and Affirmity – are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more, visit ltgplc.com.