The scope of the Senior Manager and Certification Regime (SMCR) will extend to the asset management industry next year. Although we are still awaiting the final rules, the main features of the regime are clear. The SMCR requires a different mind-set and considerable changes to governance frameworks, infrastructure and employee training and assessment.
In this webinar, Liz Hornby, Principal Consultant at Eukleia, shares these lessons and gives practical advice on how to successfully manage the training and communication challenges presented by the SMCR. Eukleia has engaged with a wide range of banks to help them implement SMCR training and learning solutions. These projects have not only enabled Eukleia to develop considerable experience and expertise in this area, they have also taught us some very valuable lessons which are shared in the webinar.
Watch the recording to:
- Hear about how the SMCR will impact asset managers
- Understand the main communication and training challenges
- Get practical advice on how to successfully meet those challenges
- Learn the key lessons from the banking sector
- Find out about Eukleia’s training and learning solutions
This content requires cookies to function. Accept cookies to view the content.