Why use an LMS?
A Learning Management System (LMS) acts as a centralised platform where courses are hosted and stored, and individual learners can be assigned training.
An LMS has the record-keeping functionality to provide management information and documented evidence suitable for audit. They can track and report whether individuals have started or completed training and the score they achieved on any assessments within the training, providing you with a full management completion report of your learners’ training records.
The Eukleia LMS
The Eukleia LMS offers a low cost solution for clients that do not have their own LMS for a one off set up fee.
- Based on Moodle 3.0 and supports SCORM 1.2 file packages
- Recommended browsers are IE9 or later and Google Chrome
- Client logo and colour palette branding can be applied
- Easy navigation for positive user experience
- Features a system checker ensuring the learning environment is correctly set up
- Administrators can manage own training deployments and run completion reports for management information and auditing records
- Offers an automated email communication centre for sending users notifications of enrolment, reminder and overdue emails
- Additional customisation is an optional extra and subject to scoping
Eukleia LMS Support
As part of the LMS set up package, full administrator training will be provided so that you can manage training deployments as independently as possible. We have a dedicated support team to assist you should you need us.
Our How's Your System? checker helps troubleshoot any technical issues and ensures the user's environment is correctly set up before beginning any training.
Users and managers can track their elearning progress according to not started, started and completed status and download completion reports.
Our dedicated support team are available to assist with your elearning training deployments and comprehensive user guides and FAQs provide additional online information.