We service corporate and government clients and are proud to help many of the world’s leading financial services organisations to deliver their global compliance training programmes. We also help non-financial services firms manage their reputational and compliance risk in sectors as diverse as energy, retailers and automotive.
We pride ourselves on our client-focused approach to delivering our training solutions and use a full range of delivery methods, including elearning, instructor-led training, games, videos and infographics. We create custom courses and materials, and also have an extensive catalogue of generic, off-the-shelf elearning courses that can be tailored to reflect our clients’ brand, values, policies and activities.
All of our courseware can be deployed on SCORM-compliant Learning Management Systems (LMSs), and we are able to host courses on our own LMS. We can also support translation and localisation of our courses.
Our history and values
Eukleia was first established in London in 2005 and has steadily built up a client base all over the world. In 2016 we opened our New York office to serve our rapidly expanding North American clientele.
Our company name comes from the ancient Greek goddess of good repute and we pride ourselves on our client-focused approach to delivering our training solutions.
Innovative and creativeWe aim to inspire our clients with solutions that help them meet their training needs in new and better ways
ResponsibleWe will always act with integrity and only do good business that supports the well-being of Eukleia, its employees and the communities in which we operate
Results focusedWe always measure and analyse what we do and strive for the best for our customers, our people and our company
CollaborativeWe recognise the responsibility and accountability we all have to both our clients and our colleagues
Part of LTG
In 2015, Eukleia became part of Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG). Eukleia is able to utilise the expertise of its sister companies, which are at the forefront of innovation and best practice in the learning technology sector:
- LEO Learning, learning and engagement experts whose mission is to move learning to the heart of business strategy
- gomo learning, which specialises in multi-device authoring and hosting
- Preloaded, a BAFTA award-winning applied ‘games with purpose’ studio
- Rustici software, the world experts in elearning interoperabilty
- NetDimensions, a global provider of performance, knowledge and learning management solutions
- PeopleFluent, a leading provider of cloud-based integrated recruiting, talent management, and compensation management solutions